Monday, May 9, 2011

有开心的....有伤心的.....


好久没回来我的部落格了....
有时只是回来看看,懒惰更新....
有时更死...没回来过....
今天勤劳一些......更新它 :)


想报告的事情就如我的title~
got happiness and sadness


Happiness is i meet more new friends at my college already. =]
my tuition english teacher is very cute XD
she likes to play.
and yesterday i go to join KLT telematch...
is so fun =] and i make a joke...
Aigu~ my all friend laugh at me >____<


and this week i will go back home lo~XD
hehehe...back to celebrate Mother's Day and meet my brother =]
Finally i finish record my VCR and sent it to my master ...
she wants to use it when Wesak Day :)


Therefore let me very mad things is.......
other people let me so troublesome =v=
don't let me hate you more and more....
i wish i can far you as long as well =w=


Other things is the other day,my friend play the frisbee.
then he hit by his friend....is very hurt i know~
his eyeglass broken then go inside his left eye.
my friend faster take he go to hospital...
Fortunately, nothing to hinder greatly...
hor~i'm very worry about him....


Although now he is Slowly rehabilitation...
but he still go to play the frisbee....
hor hor!!!! really very worry la~ =v=
But hopefully later have no matter :)


let me very interesting is....at the first time..
my friend have play the blogger :D
haha......i know at the just now


P/S :: Sorry ya,wanna saw my broken English...
because i want to improve my English >______<


Then sadness is just now i saw my friend be crossed in love
seen was yesterdayness happened...
i'm very hurt because hurt my friend sad... =(
hope she can cheer up...
and their 2 can together again!!!!


and my another friend also have problem in love
haiz....just now saw her blog and his blog....seen their quarrel..
haiz..my friend...don't mad about this...must be happy ya~
i know you 2 is fall in love...don't quarrel again....ah-ra-ji??? :)


my friend call me 小不点 哈哈哈....傻傻的他 XD
我在这里有个新名字 - 陈丽海~
哇哈哈哈~陈厉害!!!!! XDDD
好名字``


昨天上线看到很轰动的事.
相信大家都知道啦~还闹得很沸沸扬扬的,大家都在说的事
就是剪头发事件 =v=
我只能说教育问题跟人格思想问题...
不然就是身边事物影响到....= =


今天坐朋友的车出去玩...去pasar malam玩~
买东西吃...刚才吃到很饱很饱~饱到要吐了.....
现在呢,开始饿了 =v= 算了~别管它


最后 ((用回华语去 XDD
我没什么话要说了....哈哈哈
下次有空再回来....




No comments:

Post a Comment